I installed two ULPC-S mounts in my office, one for each of my
24-inch displays, and after several weeks of use have absolutely zero
to complain about. They work as advertised and give both my monitors
virtually full range of motion, which is critical for the type of work
I do day in and day out. The thing I like most is that when I'm done
for the evening I can simply push them back against the wall with a
single finger for a clean, visually unobtrusive look as opposed to what
I was used to in the past, which was my monitors sitting atop my desk
visually cutting my space in half.
• The ULPC-S is both stylish and functional, providing a level of
flexibility and ease of motion you don't usually find in wall mounts
retailing for around $100.
• Low profile is all the rage these days and the ULPC-S is about as low
profile as they come, adding less than two inches to your HDTV or
display's overall depth.
• The ULPC-S's build quality is top notch and should provide for years of trouble free service.
• Installing the ULPC-S is about as easy as is gets when talking about
cantilevered mounts thanks to its rather ingenious mounting template.
• Initial adjustments like, pan, tilt and extension, are a little stiff
and may cause you to hesitate but over time they do loosen and can be
further tuned via the included hardware for a feel that best suits your
For just under $130 retail the ULPC-S Small Low Profile Cantilevered
Wall Mount from OmniMount is a well thought out, stylish and affordable
solution for those looking to wall mount a smaller HDTV (less than
32-inches) or computer monitor. Providing your monitor or HDTV with
virtually full range of motion combined with installation so easy a
caveman could do it, the ULPC-S gets my vote as the small, cantilevered
mount to buy.
• Read more AV mount reviews from HomeTheaterReview.com.
• Explore LED HDTVs and plasma HDTVs that could be mounted with the ULPC-S.