(Effective September 1, 2012)
HomeTheaterReview.com and its networked sites adhere to basic ad guidelines that are designed to allow readers a positive user experience while providing clients with meaningful analytical tracking. There are a number of different types of ads that are served on the network. Below are the exact specifications for the ads run in a campaign. If you have any questions - call 310.860.9988 as we are here to help.Banner Ads
The HomeTheaterReview.com network serves mainly 300x250 banner ads. We prefer animated .gif banner ads that are no larger than 50k in file size. HomeTheaterReview.com is no longer serving 728x90 banner ads.
AudiophileReview.com accepts only animated .gif ads sized to 300x95 with a max file size of 35k.
Please name your ads using this naming convention:
• For example: Krell-Evo-900e-9-12-300x250.gif
HomeTheaterReview.com can accept Flash and or Rich Media ads. See below for specific rules for creation of banners.
Be sure to send specific click through URLs specifically designed to match each banner.Wallpaper or Skin Ads
HomeTheaterReview.com accepts skin or wallpaper ads.
Here are specifications:
• gif or .jpg format
• Max pixel size = 1800x1000
• Website Width = 1000 pixel
• Website Width = 1000 pixels
• File size limit = 130kEmail Newsletter Banner Ads
HomeTheaterReview.com only serves animated .gif files in our email newsletters. The specs are the same as listed above under "Banner Ads" with the exclusion of Flash and Rich Media in the newsletter.Email Newsletter Advertorials Ads
HomeTheaterReview.com's periodic newsletters often include advertorial ads. Their specifications include:
• 10 word max for the title or headline
• 75 words max for the body of the ad
• Additional space is available for a phone number and URL.
• A small logo (200x200 is a good starting place but we might shrink it down as needed)
• Provide a specific click URL.
• Hint: its always good to make sure that the ad includes some sort of action step if you are trying to convert sales.Dedicated Emailings
HomeTheaterReview.com can reach nearly every dealer, installer and retail buyer in the AV industry, as well as tens of thousand of consumers.
Layouts for HTML emails vary. Contact HTR for more information.Support
Call 310.860.9988 for support for any advertising-related questions or to secure sending an RFP.Ad Reports
Ad reports are available upon request.Creating Flash Ads
Flash ads can be tricky to make. Our ad serving company has an in-depth website explaining (complete with screenshots) how to make Flash ads in the newer versions of Flash so that they work correctly with our ad serving system. Check www.flashclicktag.com
for more information.