1. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: A purchase of any
kind will not increase your chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Harman Revel M8 Sweepstakes 12-14 (the "Sweepstakes") is open to any living persons, 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who are residents of The United States or Canada, excluding Quebec. Offer is void where prohibited. Employees of HomeTheaterReview.com, Luxury Publishing Group, Inc. ("Publisher"), Harman ("Advertiser") and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families of each, are not eligible to enter.
3.TIMING: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on December 1, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2014 (the "Entry Period"). Publisher's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the HomeTheaterReview.com - Harman Revel M8 12-14 Sweepstakes may be entered solely via the Internet. To enter, access the HomeTheaterReview.com website and complete and submit the online registration form including a valid home address, P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Sweepstakes entry must be made during the Entry Period in order to be eligible for the drawing. Free computer terminals and Internet access may typically be obtained by the public at any public library; entrants are expressly prohibited from purchasing a computer or internet access for the purpose of entering this Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person, household or e-mail address. All mass entries or reproductions are disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. All entries are the property of Publisher. Publisher reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the promotion or the web site. Publisher and Advertiser reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the entire promotion at any time. If Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason, notice will be promptly posted at https://hometheaterreview.com.
5. PUBLISHER'S DISCLAIMERS: HomeTheaterReview.com is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or incomplete entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, systems, telephone equipment, and lines electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, satellites, servers, and/or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Publisher on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Advertiser website or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Publisher reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
6. DRAWING: Potential Prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing to be conducted the week of January 1, 2015 by the Publisher, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential Prizewinners will be notified, by email, the week of January 1, 2015. Prizewinner must respond within 48 hours or Prize will be forfeited. If for any reason Publisher is unable to contact a potential winner after reasonable efforts, the Prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
7. PRIZE: [description and value (ARV) of prize]. The following conditions shall apply to the Prize: (1) In order to receive the Prize, the winner must complete and return to Advertiser a standard Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Release") form if so requested by Publisher or Advertiser; (2) Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen; (3) Substitution or transfer of Prize will not be permitted; (4) Publisher and Advertiser reserve the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason; and (4) Installation and set-up of the Prize is the Prize winner's sole responsibility - Prize winner is strongly advised to follow all of manufacturer's directions regarding the set-up and use of the product. Advertiser will, at no charge to Prizewinner, ship the Prize to the winner within ten (10) business days of the determination of winner's eligibility AND Publisher's receipt of the completed Release (unless prohibited by law) and tax information as set forth in paragraphs 7 and 8 of these Rules. Special Supplemental Requirement Applicable to Winners Who are Canadian Residents: As a condition of claiming and receiving the Prize, each winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer, within two (2) minutes, without assistance, the following skill testing question: (5×6) + 12/3 - (4+6) + (7×5) =
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited otherwise or restricted by law. By entering or accepting a Prize in this Sweepstakes, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All licenses, registrations, federal, state and local taxes are the winners' sole responsibility. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted. A Release must be completed and returned by winner within fourteen (14) days after notification (unless prohibited by law) or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner's tax information must be provided to Advertiser before the Prize is awarded. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Advertiser, HomeTheaterReview.com and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and directors, officers, attorneys, employees, and agents from any and all damage, injury, death, loss, misfortune or other liability of any kind that may arise from or in connection with his or her acceptance of the Prize, possession or use of the Prize, or his or her participation in this Sweepstakes, or from any misuse or malfunction of any Prize awarded.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Advertiser in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
10. WHO WON: Following the drawing, the Prizewinner's name will be posted on HomeTheaterReview.com's email newsletter. Alternatively, to obtain the name of the winner, send a request, referencing the name of the Sweepstakes to firstname.lastname@example.org.