DVDO recently announced the company's latest product, the Quick6 HDMI switch. The Quick6 product is a high-performance HDMI switch that features InstaPrevue technology, which enables a live picture-in-picture preview of each connected HDMI device. DVDO's Quick6 HDMI switch joins the company's existing products that include the DVDO Air WirelessHD system, and iScan Duo and EDGE Green video processors.
The Quick6 HDMI switch upgrades home theater installations to the latest video connectivity technologies - including six 300MHz HDMI inputs, MHL support, InstaPrevue, and InstaPort - without the need to replace existing AVRs. The product's dual HDMI outputs can also be used to drive two displays simultaneously.
The Quick6 HDMI switch features:
• Six 300MHz HDMI inputs
• MHL input to connect a mobile device to a display
• Two 300MHz HDMI outputs - two displays or one display and one AVR
• InstaPrevue - Live previews of active inputs
• InstaPort - Reportedly near instantaneous input switching
• Coax and optical S/PDIF outputs
• Audio Return Channel (ARC)
• RS232 port for home automation
• Automatic input selection