• Easy to program
• Controls up to eight individual components
• Works at great distances without line of sight, giving consistent remote control
• Small size makes it easy to hide and it can be mounted onto walls or under shelving
• Adds $100 to remote cost for the Harmony 1000; the Harmony 890 comes with one
• IR emitters can look cheap on your gear
Once you step up to an RF-based remote control, you will be hooked. The consistent control they offer and the ability to use your remote anywhere and pointed in any direction simply adds to the flexibility and joy of using your system. Even at the $100 entrance fee, this is one toy you will never want to be without.
Learn more about RF Remote Controls here.