Whether you're an avid gym rat, spend your days gaming, or really just love a pair of feature-rich and durable headphones, check out HELM Audio's Sportsband HD Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones. The wireless Bluetooth headphones feature 25 hours of playtime and incorporate three drivers per ear, as well as aptX HD low latency codec support, for great sound. Although they retail for $129.99, the headphones are offered at a 50 percent discount for first responders and current armed forces members and veterans with a valid ID.me account.
Here's the rest of the info about HELM's new headphones:
HELM Audio, a British-American audio innovation partnership today announces the official launch of their Sportsband HD Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones. The Sportsband HD headphones feature:
· 25 Hours of Play Time - For any activity from working out, commuting, at work and just chilling listening to music. Featuring IPX5 to keep the rain, sweat and mud out.
· True Studio Quality Sound - Triple Driver Technology (means basically three speakers) for capturing every musical nuance, crisp highs, smooth mids, and deep bass. APTX HD low latency technology and AAC for the best immersive sound quality available for music, movies and gaming.
· Never Lose Design - Magnetic earpieces to keep attached while not in use and having the earpieces connected together means you'll always know where they are.
· Lighted Earpieces - Not only do they look great but they stand out to help be seen while walking, jogging or biking in low light conditions.
· Total Convenience and Comfort - Wear all day for any activity. Superior fit, Ultra-lightweight and simple to use. Take a break from listening, just let them hang around your neck (you won't even know they are there).
· Stay Connected and Packed with Features - Qualcomm's Bluetooth 5 Tech for easy auto-connect, stability and long range connectivity for your Music, Movies, Gaming and Phone Calls. Enhanced Mic for calls, controls for volume, track changes and voice assistant.