HomeTheaterReview.com, the specialty audio-video content and review site founded by Jerry Del Colliano on August 1, 2008, has just become the third largest audio-video publication. This news comes as the publication has released a recently updated list of the audited and tracked numbers from every AV review publication in both print and online media.
Publication Name Monthly Source
1. Stereophile.com 342,437 Nielsen
2. HomeTheaterMag.com 289,425 Nielsen
3. HomeTheaterReview.com 257,900 Google Analytics
4. ElectronicHouse.com 251,346 Google Analytics
5. SoundandVision.com 210,598 Omniture
6. AVRev.com 210,000 Google Analytics
7. Sound and Vision Magazine 201,160 ABC
8. CEPro.com 153,173 Google Analytics
9. BigPictureBigSound.com 152,525 Google Analytics
10. UltimateAV.com 121,110 Nielsen
11. Home Theater Magazine 93,500 ABC
12. Stereophile Magazine 75,800 ABC
13. Electronic House Magazine 70,000 ABC
14. ModernHomeTheater.com 58,400 Google Analytics
15. CE Pro Magazine 45,000 BPA
Publications Not Reporting, Audited or Unresponsive:
• Egear Magazine
• Home Entertainment Magazine
• Secrets of Home Theater and HiFi
• The Absolute Sound
• Widescreen Review
• Only audio-video review sites were included in this list. Forum sites, trade publications and ecommerce/resale sites were not used.
• Only trusted sources for total monthly readership are included in this report. Sampling services and/or companies using spyware only to determine readership were not used.
• The numbers above are either published and widely available or were provided upon request for this report. Numbers change on a daily basis. This report represents the best numbers available at the end of December 2009.
"HomeTheaterReview.com has come a long way in a very short time" says publisher and founder, Jerry Del Colliano. "2009 has been a very hard year even for the biggest and best of companies. We have invested as strongly as we could to build more content than any other publication in our category. We have the best presence on social networking sites including over 3,200 fans on Facebook and 1,750 followers on Twitter. Most importantly being recognized by Google as an authority site is what has helped drive our site upwards. I have never before seen a web property become a Google Page Rank 5 (PR5) so quickly. We are very bullish on 2010 and are aiming to double both our overall readership and revenue in the year to come." says Del Colliano.
HomeTheaterReview.com is a Beverly Hills, California based specialty audio video publication founded by Jerry Del Colliano in 2008. Del Colliano is know for his work as founder and publisher of AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com from 1996 to 2008.