- • The Klipsch
- HDT 300 is built wonderfully and looks fantastic, with a tight, shiny profile that exudes detail.
• The HDT 300 sounds very good overall on all types of material - music, movies, and games - drawing a good blend of impact, speed, and balance.
• The HDT 300 provides different mounting and placement options for the satellites, and incredible ease of installation.
• The HDT 300 lacked midrange warmth, speed and transparency on music material, and the bass needed more extension with movies and games.
• The HDT 300 provides no subwoofer outputs, so matching with the receiver crossover is required.
• The HDT 300 only comes in a Black finish.
The Klipsch HDT 300 is really something. It's incredible what speaker manufacturers are providing these days for the money. At $399.99, the fit and finish of this system is fantastic. It just feels solid, detailed, and crisp from the moment you see it. Yes, the individual parts are great: advanced drivers, curved cabinets, brackets, good controls, etc. And yes, it sounds terrific, combining impact with versatility and never offending regardless of the material presented to it. But the thing that impresses about this system is the whole. The package has a complete feel and level of quality that never stops. Here's an example: pull up the Klipsch website, and go to the HDT 300 section. You get specs, pictures, the whole deal, within a very easy to read and understand website. But you also get a custom video providing a useful overview of the product, its great mounting capability, and installation tips. This kind of attention to detail and respect for the customer is what puts this product, and Klipsch in general, over the top.
Check out the gallery below for some Smokin' Hot Projectors to go with your new speaker installations . . .