MartinLogan announces the Motion Series, the company's first products to feature exquisite Folded Motion• technologies. Inspired by MartinLogan's legendary ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, the Motion Series provides cristically accliamed sonic realism in even the smallest of home theaters or 2-channel listening environments--starting at under $200 (US retail) per channel.
• Read a full review of the MartinLogan Motion speaker system by Dr. Ken Taraszka from HomeTheaterReview.com.
• Read an Andrew Robinson Review of the new GoldenEar Technology Triton 2 loudspeakers from HomeTheaterReview.com.
dedicated in-house engineering team carefully crafted the Motion Series to create an extremely affordable and compact product line with stunning dynamic range and jaw-dropping clarity. Key to the Motion Series sonic performance is the unique Folded Motion tweeter (similar to tweeter technologies found in ultra expensive speakers), precision high-end Vojtko• crossovers, powerful compact woofers, and acoustically inspired cabinet design. These technologies along with nearly 50 years of combined engineering experience result in a product that establishes a radical new paradigm for price verses performance.
Complementing the Motion Series sonic accuracy is elegant yet understated styling that includes subtle curves coated in a flawless high-gloss, piano black finish. Motion Series floor standing tower models feature real-wood veneer that provide a stylish aesthetic certain to blend with any décor.
Motion Series speakers are available in floor standing tower and ultra-compact center and bookshelf models. Speakers can be mixed-and-matched (along with any of MartinLogan's high-performance Dynamo Series subwoofers) to create a stunning solution for any application--from a spectacular high-performance 2-channel music system to an exhilarating multi-channel home theater system. Voice-matched with MartinLogan electrostatic speakers, Motion Series Speakers also offer a perfect solution for compact rear-channel applications in traditional electrostatic based home theater systems.
Read more on Page 2
• Sonic performance: Exotic high-precision Folded Motion• tweeters seamlessly blended with traditional drivers, made possible by MartinLogan's dedication to highest-quality acoustical engineering for stunning sound unparalleled in speakers of similar size and price.
• Aesthetics: A high-gloss, piano black, contoured exterior, and understated styling makes them a perfect complement to today's high-end flat panel TVs. Floor standing tower models feature real wood veneer.
• Affordable pricing: Starting under $1,600 (US retail) for a complete 5.1 channel MartinLogan home theater system. Price verses performance makes the Motion Series one of the greatest speaker values available today.
• Compatibility: Mix-and-match for ultimate versatility in any 2-channel or home theater application. Voice-matched with MartinLogan electrostatic speakers Motion Series speakers also prove ideal for compact, rear-channel applications in traditional electrostatic based home theater systems.
MartinLogan Motion• Series Models
Motion 2 / 4 - Compact bookshelf speakers - $199.95 / $249.95 each
Motion 6 / 8 - Compact center channel speakers - $299.95 / $399.95 each
Motion 10 / 12 - Floorstanding tower speakers - $999.95 / $1499.95 pair