Matthew Partrick is an anesthesiologist in Florida by day. He is an audiophile, musician, dive enthusiast and guitar collector in his spare time.
Dr. Partrick writes both audiophile equipment reviews for HomeTheaterReview.com as well as audiophile and music oriented blog posts for AudiophileReview.com.
Reference Audiophile System:
• Vinnie Rossi LIO modular system with: DHT PRE (directly heated triode preamp currently with Svetlana 811-10 triodes)
• DAC 2.0 (Dual AKM AK44497EQ chips per channel PCM 768 DSD 12, FPGA Femto-clock)
• Phonostage with remote cartridge loading
• Vinnie Rossi VR120 ultracap Amp, Class B MOSFET with 120 watts/chan @ 8 ohm.
• Joseph Audio Perspective speakers
• Acoustic Signature Wow XXL turntable with Hana Shibata SH moving coil cartridge
• Digital source: Roon 1.5 running on Roon Nucleus with Synology NAS
• Bryston BDP-3 digital audio player
• Raspberry Pi 3 with Hifiberry digi+ Roon digital streamer
• Audioquest Cinnamon digital signal interconnects
• Cardas Speaker Wire
Headphones and Assc. Gear
• Oppo PM-3 closed back Planar Magnetics
• MrSpeakers Ether Flow open back Planar Magnetics
• MrSpeakers Aeon Flow closed back Planar Magnetics
• Sennheiser HD700 open back dynamic drivers
• Audioquest Dragonfly Red
• Schiit Audio Jotunheim Multibit DAC/ HPA
• Bryston BDP-Pi streamer
• Onkyo DP-X1 digital audio player
• Cayin N5ii DAP