The SimAudio MOON 750D Digital-to-Analog Converter / CD Transport features highly advanced digital technology including the first true 32-bit fully asynchronous digital audio playback system to reach the marketplace. Intended to fulfill the demands of the most discerning music connoisseur, the 750D is a fully balanced differential design featuring our new M-AJiC32 circuitry (an asynchronous jitter elimination system) built around the ESS SABRE32 Reference Audio DAC. The conversion process uses 8 DAC's per channel working in 32-bit Hyperstream•. The final result is previously unattainable musical reproduction from digital media, be it a CD, computer, music server, etc.
A complete array of digital input and output connections are available on the back panel which meet all the needs of today's ever-widening technologies; the built-in transport mechanism representing the fifth input. Finally, in the coming months, an optional outboard power supply will be made available to further enhance the performance of the 750D.
Significant Design Features:
• The first true 32-bit Digital-to-Analog converter using ESS Technology SABRE32 Reference DAC / Digital Filter (ES9018S) working in 32-bit Hyperstream• to achieve unprecedented jitter immunity and low-level linearity via a patented Time Domain Jitter Eliminator
• Digital Audio Signal Processing using M-AJiC32 (MOON Asynchronous Jitter Control in 32-bit mode)
• A virtually jitter-free "1 picosecond" digital clocking system
• Proprietary CD drive system, using in-house developed hardware & software, mounted on our "M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping. Ambient & spatial cues in recordings come to life like never before
See even more features of the 750D on Page 2.• RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates; IR input for external control
• Four (4) digital inputs (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TosLink and USB) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source
• Two (2) digital outputs - AES/EBU and S/PDIF
• Fully balanced differential digital and analog circuitry in a dual-mono design
• Separate digital & analog power supplies using 2 independent toroidal transformers
• Power supply voltage regulation includes i2DCf (Independent
Inductive DC Filtering); There is one inductor dedicated to each
integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the audio
circuit's signal path - 22 stages in all
• SimLink controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible MOON components.
• A very short capacitor-free signal path using a DC servo circuit and proprietary 12dB/octave analog filter
• Four-layer PCB tracings resulting in a much shorter signal path and dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
The MOON 750D is available now with an MSRP $12,000.00 USD