Noble Fidelity has just released the mk II version of their most popular loudspeaker – the L-85. The Nobile Fidelity L-85 mk II incorporates new aesthetics to blend with wall and ceiling surfaces with the same sound quality that Noble Fidelity has come to be known for.
Improvements to the Noble Fidelity L-85 mk II include:
• Frameless, zero bezel design
• Micro perforated magnetic stainless steel grilles
• Round & square grilles are included with each model
• Grille retention design with 24 beveled neodymium magnets for reportedly zero grille chatter, buzz, resonation or disengagement
• Edge/ledge smoothing diffraction rings
• Square seating “Dog Ears” for stronger, more positive and unifying mount to substrate mounting surface/material
“The vibrant successes of the original Noble Fidelity L-85 and L-82 models that have powered our company through the recessionary economy years that we have faced since our debut in the year 2006 provide us with the financial ability to respond to the market with new tooling, design and the modern look that people want, all the while, without changing our electrical-acoustic high fidelity design.” says Greg Ford, Principal of Noble Fidelity. “We listened to our dealers, we learned from the professional reviews we have received from top audio-video publications, we engaged our customers who live with Noble Fidelity loudspeakers to understand their thinking, we worked diligently on the mk ll versions; I believe that we have accomplished the goals set forth”.
The Noble Fidelity L-85 mk II, L-65 mk II, L-85 SPS mk II and L-65 SPS mk II frameless models are now available.
The new top-of-the-line Noble Fidelity L-85 mk II’s are priced at $899.00 per pair.