Paradigm has introduced the new Décor Custom Collection of on-wall speakers, which are customizable in both size and channel configuration. Each Décor speaker can be configured with one, two, or three channels, in a horizontal or vertical design, and custom cut to perfectly match your TV's dimensions. The speakers use Paradigm's S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Dome tweeters and Anodized Unibody bass/midrange cones, with cabinets constructed of anodized extruded aluminum with heavy-duty MDF baffles and acoustically transparent grilles. Prices begin at $1,499.
Paradigm Electronics, Inc. is entering the custom-length speaker market with the Décor Custom Collection. These custom-length, build-to-order speakers offer a sleek and seamless installation with flat-panel TVs for a completely tailored look, but with Paradigm high-performance sound. Décor speakers are custom-crafted in Canada and ship to customers in only three days from ordering.
Décor speakers are available in both horizontal/soundbar and side-mounted/vertical configurations, with up to three audio channels in a single enclosure. Speakers can be combined to create a slim, elegant, high performance audio system that is customized to the exact height and length of any wall-mounted, flat-panel television.
"Often times customers want their sound to blend seamlessly into their living space, especially when it comes to their TVs," said Zoltan Balla, Director of Brand Management, Paradigm Electronics. "We've created a solution that allows aesthetics and performance to co-exist. Our bespoke Décor speakers offer the superior sound performance Paradigm is known for, while providing a visual cohesiveness with flat-panel TVs that our customers aspire to have in their homes."
Décor speaker grilles are acoustically transparent, stretched and trimmed by hand, and may be customized to match the exact contour of TVs that have bump-out IR sensors or logos. Each resonance-free enclosure is constructed of anodized extruded aluminum with heavy-duty MDF baffles. With a depth of only two inches with grille, Décor speakers are one of the slimmest available to match ultra-thin TVs. Paradigm will offer several bracket options for maximum mounting flexibility.
Décor speakers feature:
• S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Dome Tweeters with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA) Tweeter Lens that protects the delicate pure-aluminum tweeter dome and acts as a Phase Plug, boosting output and blocking out-of-phase frequencies for smoother, extended high frequency response with incredible detail.
• High-performance Anodized Unibody Bass/Midrange Cones with durable Nitrile-Butadiene Rubber Surrounds.
• Décor Custom Collection uses a specifically designed driver motor structure, featuring 1.5" high-temp voice coils and super-efficient shallow-depth extruded aluminum heatsinks, for a long life of high performance in the thinnest space.
• Integrated Wire Management Channel to eliminate wire pinching and allow the speaker to sit nearly flush against the wall.
• Audiophile-quality Recessed Terminal Connections provide secure, flush-fitting wire connections.
Available Décor configurations:
Décor 1 - Soundbar Speaker Solutions / Horizontal
• Décor 1S - stereo
• Décor 1C - center channel
• Décor 1SC - stereo + center channel
Décor 2 - Side-Mounted Speaker Solutions / Vertical
• Décor 2S - stereo
• Décor 2SC - stereo + center channel
Paradigm's Design Studio website walks users through the custom-build process of measuring, configuring and ordering with just a few simple steps.
Décor Custom Collection pricing starts at $1,499 each (US MSRP) and will begin shipping in Fall 2017.