Available in high gloss black and white multi-layered lacquered finishes. Concept 40 uses GelcoreTM Cabinet Construction, which separates two layers of MDF with resonance absorbing, non-setting adhesive that converts kinetic energy to heat.
In music and movie soundtracks, the Concept 40's 90dB sensitivity and nominal 8-ohm impedance make it easy to drive with any good quality amplifier. The brushed aluminum fascia plate is functional. It's part of a system that clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to further reduce cabinet resonance.
• Concept 40 floorstanding speakers are slim, elegant, and have an unparalleled soundstage.
• A GelcoreTM ultra-low resonance cabinet allows outstanding drive units to simply reproduce music, free of the cabinet-induced distortions found in conventional designs.
• Massive oversized magnets ensure wide dynamics and ultra-fast transient response.
• In addition to its 90dB sensitivity, the Concept 40 has an 8 ohm normal impedance.
• The elegant tripod stand provides perfect rigidity and floor contact, and the aluminum fascia plate clamps a butyl rubber sheet to the front panel to further reduce cabinet resonance.
Enclosure type: 2-way reflex with double woofer
Bass Unit (mm): 2 x 125 Treble Unit (mm): 25
Frequency Response: 53Hz - 22kHz
Nominal Impedance: 6 ohms
Minimum Impedance: 4 ohms
Recommended Power: 25 - 150w
Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
Dimensions H/D/W (mm): 972 x 288 x 170