Qsonix announces their new Remote Pro for iPad free app download available immediately in the iTunes store that fulfills the demand for a one-touch iPad interface to wirelessly control any Qsonix products.
• Read more media server news from HomeTheaterReview.com.
• See a review of the Qsonix Q110 Music Server.
The company's touchscreen graphic user interface (GUI) now blends with Apple's style gestures, flicks, scrolls and pop-ups to provide a powerful, fun music management experience. The browsing and playback control capabilities replicate the company's touchscreen user experience.
Already the gateway to music management systems, Qsonix's touchscreen Remote Pro app for the iPad adds even more features.
In addition to wireless control, features for the Remote Pro iPad app include:
• Visual browsing by album art
• Flexible queuing/playback functions such as play-now, play-later, play-next for individual tracks, albums or playlists
• All playback controls and volume controls such as Play, Stop, Next, Previous, etc.
• Independent controls of all available output/zones
• Auto-discovery of Qsonix Music Management Systems
• Instant playback of playlists, artists, albums or individual tracks
• Drag-and-drop editing of current play queue order
• Compatibility with all Qsonix models running version 3.4 or greater firmware
Qsonix's latest Q205 & Q210 music management systems are built on its next generation hardware & software platform. Additionally, they incorporate Wadia Digital's digital audio output technology, elevating the Q2 systems to a new level in performance audio.