"We are very excited to launch the new line of distributed audio and video electronics from RTI," said Pete Baker, vice president of sales and marketing for RTI. "The A8, V6 and CP-1680 were each designed to be great solutions for professional integrators, using RTI control devices, for audio and video distribution. All of the products were created with a very open architecture and very logical feature sets, providing a great value for our dealers and their customers."
The A8 from RTI is an audio and video distribution matrix switcher and ideal for any residential or commercial installation. The A8 is capable of routing eight analog audio and eight composite video (or digital audio) sources to eight individual zones. For larger projects, the A8's scalability allows for system expansion up to 64 zones by cascading multiple units together. In addition to a feature set that includes Ethernet, RS-232 and IR control options, the A8's independent gain control and bass, treble and 3-band equalizer, for each zone, provide a very flexible system.
RTI's V6 Video Distribution Matrix Switcher offers users the ability to switch six component video and composite video (or digital audio) sources between six different zones. Easily adaptable for larger projects, multiple V6 units can be ganged together for distribution of video sources to as many as 48 zones. The V6, when integrated with RTI controllers and processers, provides feedback via seamless two-way communication. Adding to its versatility are six RJ45 output ports which provide the ability to distribute component video and digital audio over CAT5.
The high-powered CP-1680 Multi-Channel Audio Amplifier provides sound through 16 channels of cool, clean power. Delivering 80 watts per channel, the CP-1680 helps to keeps racks cool by utilizing RTI's Cool PowerTM technology. Its' three internal fans keep the amplifier cool by ventilating heat through the front of the unit, reducing the amount of radiating heat. Additionally, the CP-1680's open architecture allows the unit to easily integrate with distributed audio systems from other manufacturers. Flexibility is incorporated in every aspect of the CP-1680 highlighted by its 5-way binding posts, field upgradable firmware and an RS-232 port for control and bi-directional communication.
• RTI will introduce its new line of distribution solutions and electronic products in booth #128 at CEDIA Expo 2008.
• RTI's new product lineup includes the A8 Audio Distribution Matrix Switcher, V6 Video Distribution Matrix Switcher and the CP-1680 Multi-Channel Audio Amplifier.
• The A8 Audio Distribution Matrix Switcher is capable of routing eight analog audio and eight composite video (or digital audio) sources to eight individual zones
• RTI's V6 Video Distribution Matrix Switcher offers users the ability to switch six component video and composite video (or digital audio) sources between six different zones.
• Delivering 80 watts per channel to 16 channels, the CP-1680 helps to keeps racks cool by utilizing RTI's Cool PowerTM technology.
For additional information on RTI and all its innovative products please visit www.rticorp.com.