Audio specialist Sennheiser announced that its HD 515 is "Headphone of the Month" for March 2011. Sennheiser's "Headphone of the Month" is a monthly promotion designed to encourage music lovers to experience the sound of Sennheiser. During the promotion period, customers can purchase an HD515 headphone from an authorized Sennheiser dealer and receive a free pair of Sennheiser OMX 60 earbuds.
The HD 515 is a high quality Open Aire headphone, and an affordable entry into the audiophile 500 series. It is designed for listening with virtually any source. The HD 515 is fitted with Sennheiser's E.A.R. technology, plus special Duofol diaphragms that reportedly reduce unwanted resonances to an absolute minimum.
HD 515 features:
• Open-Aire, around-the-ear, dynamic, stereo headphones
• Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R.) enables ideal sound channeling for a new kind of listening experience.
• Advanced Duofol diaphragms
• Comfortable for long listening sessions
• Longevity through exchangeable components
• Lightweight aluminum voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics
• 2-year warranty
To learn more about Sennheiser's headphone of the month program, visit Sennheiser's website.