Sharp has announced that its flagship N8000 UHD TV is now shipping. The 75-inch LC-75N8000U is an edge-lit LED/LCD TV with zone dimming, HDR support, a wider color gamut, AquoMotion to reduce blurring and judder, and a smart TV platform. The LC-75N8000U carries an MSRP of $3,199.99.
The Sharp AQUOS 4K Smart N8000 TV series is now shipping to retailers, featuring the brilliant picture quality consumers have come to expect from AQUOS TVs on a captivating 75″ screen – a new size for the Sharp brand.
Equipped with HDR capabilities, multi-zone edge-lit local dimming and wide color gamut, the picture quality of the Sharp AQUOS N8000 series is detailed with vibrant color for an amazingly realistic image. The TV also features AquoMotion, the proprietary backlight scanning methodology developed by Sharp and used for motion enhancement. Revelation Upscaler fine-tunes the TV’s signal and enhances SD and HD content to create near 4K quality for a first-rate picture. For a truly immersive entertainment experience, dbx-tv Award Winning Sound provides viewers with a suite of audio enhancements that deliver deep, rich, enthralling audio to match the superior video quality of the Sharp AQUOS 4K Smart TV.
The Sharp AQUOS N8000 series also comes with a 4K media player and has the ability to connect to external 4K media players, and features a brand new Smart TV platform with a built-in app store and web browser for seamless searching. This proprietary Sharp smart platform uses an intuitive tile-like interface, allowing viewers to stream content from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and more in seconds.
The Sharp AQUOS N8000 series is now available nationwide. More information can be found at www.sharptvusa.com.
Sharp AQUOS N8000 Series – 4K Smart AQUOS TV
• High Dynamic Range Playback of HDR content from USB and HDMI sources
• Multi-zone Local Dimming
• Wide Color Gamut – 1.07 Billion Colors
• Built-In Apps
• Revelation Upscaler
• dbx-tv Award Winning Sound
• App Store & Web Browser
• 4K Media Player & Receiver
• 2×2 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 802.11ac
• 4 Total HDMI Inputs (2xHDMI 2.0a/HDCP 2.2), HDMI ARC, HDMI CEC, HDMI DVI)
• MSRP 75″ Class LC-75N8000U: $3,199.99
• Sharp’s AQUOS N7000 UHD TV Series Is Now Available at HomeTheaterReview.com.
• Will Hisense’s Purchase of the Sharp Brand Work Out for the Chinese TV Maker? at HomeTheaterReview.com.