Sharp’s new LE653/LE654 Series of 1080p LED/LCD televisions is now shipping. The lineup includes screen sizes from 32 to 65 inches, with prices ranging from $350 to $1,200. The LE653/LE654 Series offers AquoMotion technology to reduce blur/judder and includes Sharp’s SmartCentral smart TV platform, with built-in WiFi.
Sharp today announced the nationwide availability of the Sharp AQUOS LE653/LE654 Full HD Smart TV Series. Sharp is committed to providing consumers options to optimize their viewing experience, and the LE653/LE654 series offers gorgeous, reliable performance and SmartCentral Apps for smart TV access. The LE653 series is available in six screen size classes (32″, 40″, 43″, 48″, 55″ and 65″) and combines 1080p Full HD picture quality with a sleek, modern design.
All models in the new LE653/LE654 series feature smart capabilities with SmartCentral Apps, which offers fast access to all the best apps. With instant access to movies via Netflix, videos with YouTube, music with Pandora, photos with Flickr and Picasa, and a full web browser– what you love is only a click away.
Additionally, the LE653/LE654 series is equipped with AquoMotion120 (43″, 48″, 55″ class sizes) and AquoMotion 240 (65″ class), which delivers smooth motion and reduced blur during fast motion scenes. The series also has Wallpaper Mode, built-in 20w audio to ensure that viewers experience accurate and clear fidelity, and an ultra-narrow bezel for a cutting-edge look. The LE653/LE654 includes a dual-core processor, Web browser, built-in Wi-Fi and offers flash and HTML5 supported Web.
The LE653/LE654 is now shipping to retailers nationwide.
AquoMotion 120 (43″, 48″, 55″ Class screen sizes) and AquoMotion 240 (65″ Class) deliver precision clarity during fast motion scenes
• SmartCentral Apps with built-in web browser and Wi-Fi
• Ultra-narrow bezel and a sleek, modern stand
• 3 HDMI, MHL, 1 USB (43″, 48″, 55″, 65″ Class sizes); 2 HDMI, MHL, 1 USB (32″, 40″ Class sizes)
• Dual-core processor
• Wallpaper Mode displays virtually any image when the TV is powered off
• 20W Audio Output
• Compatible with Sound Bars, like Sharp HT-SB602 2.1 Channel Sound Bar (65″)
• Compatible with Sound Bars, like Sharp HT-SB30D 2.0 Channel Sound Bar (32″, 43″, 55″)
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• MRSP 32″ (31.5″ diagonal) Class LC32LE653U: $349.99
• MSRP 40″ (39.5″ diagonal) Class LC40LE653U: $439.99
• MSRP 43″ (42.5″ diagonal) Class LC43LE653U: $479.99
• MSRP 48″ (47.6″ diagonal) Class LC48LE653U: $599.99
• MSRP 55″ (54.6″ diagonal) Class LC55LE653U: $749.99
• MSRP 65″(64.5″ diagonal) Class LC65LE654U: $1,199.99
• Sharp Not Considering LCD Spinoff, Reuters Reports at HomeTheaterReview.com.
• Sharp’s 2015 UHD TV Lineup Announced at HomeTheaterReview.com.