Simaudio has announced the release of its new MOON 390 all-on-one network player, a feature packed streamer that features a DAC, preamp, headphone amp, phono stage, and network streamer all in one compact chassis for $5,300. With support for Tidal, Deezer, and Qobuz, along with native DSD and MQA decoding, the MOON 390 also supports up to 384kHz/32-bit decoding via USB, along with UHD/HDCP 2.2 compliant HDMI switching.
More details from Simaudio:
Simaudio's new MOON 390 all-in-one network player offers a complete high-end listening solution. Featuring a DAC, preamplifier, headphone amplifier, phono stage and network streaming capability the MOON 390 is a truly flexible music system. Simply connect it to a power amplifier or active loudspeakers to hear an exceptional audio performance.
Simaudio has built upon its heritage of outstanding audio products by incorporating the functionality of its award-winning preamplifiers and DACs with the latest high-end streaming architecture to create the MOON 390. With a host of analogue and digital connection possibilities, however the music is played, the MOON 390 will reveal astonishing levels of detail.
The MOON 390 is designed to deliver an outstanding high-resolution streaming experience through music services such as Tidal, Quobuz and Deezer. The DAC architecture supports PCM (up to 32-bit/384kHz), DSD (up to DSD256) and is MQA certified. It is also Roon ready and has Bluetooth aptX HD connectivity.
Inside the new MOON 390 is the new MiND2 module (MOON intelligent Network Device) which delivers a superlative way of organizing, streaming and listening. MiND 2 allows the playback of the most recognised music file formats, including DSD and MQA (via local files and TIDAL Master files). The 390 also boasts a USB host port, permitting access to music on USB thumb drives. Lastly, MiND 2 will also stream any digital or analogue input of the 390 to other MiND zones on the same network.
The MOON 390 is available in a black, 2-tone, or silver finish, and comes with a 10-year warranty.
• ROON ready device
• Tidal, Deezer and Qobuz Music Services
• Stream local source to other zones
• MQA and DSD decoding
• Menu-configurable MM/MC phono stage
• High End ESS DAC PRO chipset
• Up to 32-bits / 384 kHz sampling rate (USB)
• Multi-room synchronized playback
• HDMI 2.0 switcher (4k, HDCP 2.2)
• OLED screen
• MHP (MOON Hybrid Power - Universal Power Supply)
• Visit the Simaudio website for more product information
• MOON by Simaudio Launches the MOON Evolution 780d DAC at HomeTheaterReview.com.
• MQA Adds More New Partners at Munich, Expands Relationships With Others Like LG at HomeTheaterReview.com.