VIZIO has announced that its new Reference Series of Dolby Vision-enabled UHD TVs will be available to order through Magnolia Design Centers. The company first announced availability of the Reference Series last month, and consumers had to submit orders directly through the VIZIO website, to be contacted by a local installer. Now interested shoppers can place orders directly through Magnolia. VIZIO has also announced a partnership with the PowerHouse Alliance network of custom installers to deliver the Reference Series to consumers.
VIZIO, Inc. has announced that its all-new Reference Series collection is available to order through Magnolia Design Centers. As the industry's first-ever complete 4K Ultra HD High Dynamic Range solution with Dolby Vision playback technology, the premium VIZIO Reference Series is the ideal solution for discerning customers seeking the very best in home theater. Available in 65" and 120" class sizes, the Reference Series is packed with groundbreaking innovations such as Ultra Color Spectrum for a wider color gamut, a quantum dot panel in the 65" class model, an 800-nit, Full-Array LED backlight and 384 Active LED Zones for a stunningly vivid Ultra HD picture. Interested Magnolia Design Center customers are now able to order the 65" and 120" Reference Series in-store.
"VIZIO is excited to offer the Reference Series to Magnolia Design Center's high-end consumer base," said Matt McRae, Chief Technology Officer, VIZIO. "As a premium solution for discerning cinephiles looking to bring cinema-quality picture into the home, the Reference Series truly raises the bar. High Dynamic Range combined with Ultra Color Spectrum are enabled through proprietary, custom panel technologies creating a television that challenges pre-existing contrast ratio and color gamut standards."
Magnolia Design Centers provide a unique experiential shopping environment for those seeking high-end home theater equipment and expertise. The Reference Series is a next-level option for shoppers interested in home entertainment capabilities that resemble those of a cinema.
"Magnolia Design Centers offer a premium shopping experience for home theater and technology enthusiasts," said Michael Crane, Merchant Director, Magnolia Design Centers. "We're excited to welcome the VIZIO Reference Series to Magnolia at Best Buy."
Designed for high-end home theater enthusiasts, the premium Reference Series collection pushes the boundaries of brightness, color and contrast. Unlike most TVs, which can only reproduce Rec. 709--the long-time color space standard--the Reference Series features Ultra Color Spectrum technology for a wider color gamut, with a quantum dot panel in the 65" class model, rendering colors closer to the range a human eye can see. The incredible picture is enhanced further by a Full-Array 800-nit LED backlight with an unprecedented 384 Active LED Zones, enabling a wider range of luminance and precise contrast control.
Dolby Vision playback technology on the Reference Series enables a dramatically enhanced viewing experience, with increased brightness capacity and color accuracy. With enhanced reproduction of luminance, Dolby Vision creates a new level of high contrast range with true-to-life intensity, more accurately reproducing the nuances in every picture.
Additional Reference Series Collection Features Include:
• Custom Installation-friendly features like direct, rear-panel IR input with discrete IR commands are available on request
• Blazing fast 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi for a fast, efficient streaming experience
• VIZIO Internet Apps Plus for access to content to a variety of popular apps
• Seamless discovery and organization of apps with support from the HEVC H.265 codec and the VIZIO V6 six-core processor
• Clear Action 1800 and a blazing fast 240-Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlight scanning for superior motion clarity and a VM50 Engine for dedicated Ultra HD motion and picture processing
• A powerful Spatial Scaling Engine beautifully transforms ordinary 1080p pixels to finer, more accurate Ultra HD pixels
• Future-ready HDMI ports to help ensure usability of next generation cable and satellite receivers, Blu-ray players and game consoles
• Integrated home theater audio in the 65" class model supplemented by a powerful 10" wireless subwoofer and two rear satellite speakers
• Top-of-the-line audio technologies from Dolby and DTS, including over 101 dB of crystal-clear sound with less than 1% harmonic distortion
• Custom-designed wall mount included with the 120-inch model
The Reference Series is a unique, premium home theater display and the ideal complement to the premium home theater market. Customers can now order the 65" or 120" VIZIO Reference Series in-store through the 79 Magnolia Design Centers nationwide.
VIZIO 65" Reference Series 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (R65-B2) $5,999.99 (MSRP)
VIZIO 120" Reference Series 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (RS120-B3) $129,999.99 (MSRP)
• VIZIO Announces Pricing/Availability of Reference Series TVs at HomeTheaterReview.com.
• VIZIO M65-C1 UHD LED/LCD TV Reviewed at HomeTheaterReview.com.